Business Continuity package
With increasingly rigorous government measures in force and COVID-19 information changing daily, it’s no surprise pet owners are concerned. This will already be having an impact on many veterinary practices through increased client calls and decreased footfall.
The COVID-19 Support Package will enable practices to educate clients on official pet-related advice, provide animal health and wellbeing tips, and instil confidence with a ‘business as usual’ message.
Your personalised turnkey support package will include:
- Coronavirus related content for your website containing official health and pet advice - also ideal for emailing to clients.
- A standalone news story that covers your bespoke formal provisions for dealing with Coronavirus in-practice. This can link to the website content as well as your social channels.
- An infographic that focuses on how to keep (you and) your dog active and mentally stimulated if you’re self-isolating or social distancing. This fun yet informative piece can be circulated on your social channels, website and even printed for the practice reception desk.
- A series of social media posts to educate and engage clients on this subject.
- A website banner to signpost visitors to your COVID-19 related information.
To find out more about how your practice can benefit from our Digital Business Continuity Package, just send us an email on Charlotte@connectedvet.co.uk or call us on 07734 741 960 for more information.