Digital Kick Start - Vet Websites
Building a great looking website comes near the top of the list for any vet who’s starting a new practice. The good news is that creating websites for new veterinary practices is an integral part of Connected Vet’s ‘Digital Kick Start’ package. The deal offers veterinary practice start-ups all the digital services & products they need in one simple, flexible and commercially effective plan.
Vet websites are naturally at the heart of most digital marketing efforts, so we know what a big deal your choice of website builder is. We make the process of building your new site enjoyable and effective. We’ll walk you through everything you need to consider when it comes to building your new vet website. If you’d like a sneak preview of the kind of things we discuss before we build a new veterinary website why not watch our ‘How to buy a website’ presentation. It’s a webinar we regularly offer to SPVS & VetShare members.
A new website for a new vet practice
If you’ve watched that presentation, you’ll see that your new website’s design is made up of a suitable colour palate, ‘web ready’ typeface, photography style and graphic approach. We underpin those aesthetic elements with all the functionality you need. Then we organise all of that in a way that makes it easy for your new clients to find what they need from your site.
Whilst that’s a bit of a simplification of the process, we do understand that choosing the right people to build your website is a big deal so here are a few things that make our vet website building service stand out from other providers.
- Vet website content - We write the content for your site. Many website builders ask the vet to write the content for their new site. And that’s normally where the process stalls. At CV, we’ll write the content (under your guidance) which is a subtly different approach that gives massively different results.
- Vet website photography - We handle the pictures for your site. We’ll organise a photo shoot at your new practice as soon as it’s good enough to photograph. We can use stock shots as a stop gap, so there’s no delay in the build.
- Vet website design - You see the site BEFORE we build the site. We know this sounds obvious, but you’d be amazed how some people build websites. With CV you’ll know what your new website will look like, before we built it. Our design & branding processmeans it’s all smiles at the website reveal meeting, no nasty surprises.
- Vet website SEO - Your website will be found by lots of clients. A really important part of our service is the way we optimise your new website, so the search engines rank it really well. Search Engine Optimisation is at the heart of our technical capabilities.
- Vet website functionality - Whatever you need your site to do. As well as all the pages you want, we’ll give you the functionality you need. Want to be able to edit the site, no problem. Need to be able to take online payments, it’s easy. Like to try online bookings, it’s done.
With over 15 years’ experience of building veterinary websites, we can practically give you whatever you need. Check out the example below taken from when we recently created a new website for All Pets Vets in North Wales.
Vet website design & build for All Pets Vets in Rhyl & Prestatyn
Our lovely client at All Pets wanted a site with a contemporary look and feel and needed a couple of bits of critical functionality. Our comprehensive design process ensured the site looks great and out tech team made sure the site could take payments and bookings as well as looking great on both desktop and mobile devices.
You can see the design phase docs and the final site using the links below.
Richard, our client was more than happy with the result saying, “This is an easy and extremely effective way to build a website that’s absolutely fit for purpose. It looks good, performs well and the clients like it too.”
If you’d like to speak to Richard or any other Connected Vet client, just contact us and we’ll put you in touch with a vet who’s recently built a website with us.
If you’re considering us for your new vet website…
As well as a fantastic website, Connected Vet’s ‘Digital Kick Start’ package offers veterinary practice start-ups everything they need to get their digital marketing up and running in a great value and sustainable way. The services we offer give your practice all it needs to look great and out-perform the local competition, including…
- Design & branding – to get your practice looking great online & off
- Email & news content – personalised to your practice & your clients
- Social media – set up, posting & training in how to make social work for you
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – make’s sure you’re found online
- Training & support – When you’re ready, we show you how to supercharge
If you are a new veterinary practice or thinking of starting a new practice you can access this new package by talking to…
Charlotte @ Connected Vet - 07734 741 960 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your VetShare territory manager - 0800 756 6636 email@example.com
The SPVS management team - 01926 840 318 firstname.lastname@example.org
Connected Vet’s Digital Kick Start package is a new idea for vets who are starting a practice and who are members of SPVS and or the VetShare buying group. It offers new practices all the digital services & products they need in order to be effective & competitive in their local online environment.