How a new website increased new client registrations by 20%
"In 2018, Connected Vet launched a new website for All Creatures Healthcare in Norwich.
Nearly a year on, we look at what the new website has done for Louise and the team in terms of helping them increase new client registrations.
We delivered a new website that:
- Massively simplified the user journey, ensuring the site drove the key messages home & presented clear calls to actions to push online appointments & raise awareness of the Pet Health Plans
- Carried out a content audit in a bid to improve the overall site SEO
- Improved the look and layout of the site so that it was fully responsive on both desktop and mobile, which is absolutely crucial
- Included Vetstoria's online booking tool to increase appointments in the practice
- The client has since seen a 30% increase in new client registrations post launch
- A 20% increase in new clients for the practice, citing the website, Google or social media as their reason for registering
- Online appointments now account for 10% of all appointments booked after only 3 months post launch
The team has received numerous comments from clients about how nice the site is & how easy it is to use and the news stories that we produce for All Creatures on a monthly basis are really helping increase re-occuring visits to the site. With a separate stand-alone email campaign that we produced for the team to push the online booking services, it means people have gone onto the website more frequently and are engaging with the stories so that's a win, win!"
Louise, Owner, All Creatures Healthcare.